- Up to $1000
- Bonus Code:
- Game Choice:At Everest Poker you may play your fav games, in various limit variants. You will find Texas Hold’em – No Limit, Pot Limit and Fixed Limit, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo – Pot Limit and Fixed Limit, 7 Cards Stud and 7 Cards Stud Hi/Lo – Fixed Limit, and Fixed Limit 5 Cards Stud. Most tournaments are in Hold’em, yet there are several playing Omaha.Everest Poker Games
- Bonuses:Everest Poker welcome bonus is excellent. On your first deposit you will get $11 free in the form of tokens to use for play in real-money games. You will also get 200% on your deposit, up to $1,000, 2 tokens for the Weekly Depositors’ Freerolls running every Thursday at 19:00 GMT and 20 reward points to exchange for anything you like.Everest Poker Bonus
- Support:Customer support at Everest is not their best feature. The site offers online chat in English and e-mail contact in five European languages, and still you won’t find a Help or F.A.Q. section and there is no telephone option for getting in touch. With the high quality of service there, it is unlikely that you would need help, yet more diverse options would be good.Everest Poker Support
Everest Poker Review & Exclusive Bonus
- Software Information
- Everest Poker
- Size:512 MB
Everest Poker has been on the online gambling stage for over a decade and has grown into well-known and loved name. It used to be a standalone site, meaning it wasn’t attached to a pool of players, for a long time. That changed recently, though. They joined iPoker Network and now are part of the largest network in the world. They got the best of it as well, as this network introduced Anonymous tables, where beginners may play without anyone knowing they are novices. That has helped a lot towards recreational gaming development and attracting customers who would like to play for fun. Of course, grinders also have a place reserved at Everest with the numerous tournaments and promos offered giving many chances to win cash and tokens for live events.
The newly-registered customer will receive a tasty welcome package. First of all, after download and account-opening, you will get $11 in tokens to play real-money games. This part of the bonus will be released in five tokens of $1.10 and one $5.50 token and will be valid for 7 days after crediting. Your first deposit will be matched 200% by the room, up to $1,000. The bonus will be released according to a special scheme to prevent abuse and still keep players from losing their patience with the site. The initial $5 of the bonus will be released at a cashback rate of 100% as a stimulus for newbies. Then, you will get $15, released at a 50% cashback rate when you have played $30 in fees and rakes. All the rest depends on the speed with which you collect Summit points (8 SP per every $1 paid in rake or fee). What you should know is that this bonus will be valid for 60 days, after which any outstanding balance will expire. Except for these two rewards, all new players at Everest poker will also be given two tokens for the $1,000 Weekly Depositors’ Freerolls. They run every Thursday at 19:00 GMT and the tokens you get will be valid for 30 days after crediting. And, that is not all, but new depositors will also receive 20 Reward points as part of the fabulous Welcome package. The Reward points are different from the Summit points players get for playing and in the paragraphs below I will explain the difference. Right not you need to know only that you may exchange reward points for cash rewards or for tokens to take part in Rewards Tournaments.
Everest Poker Software – Free Download and Functionality
Currently, Everest Poker runs on Playtech software, as all rooms on the iPoker network. It is very user-friendly, catchy to the eye and most importantly, functional.
When talking about functionality, it is worth mentioning some of the remarkable new features offered by the platform. Of course, you will be able to use the most common and needed functions such as auto top up, when playing cash games and purchasing an add-on during the break. However we should not miss to mention the other software leader Ongame Network, which is used by a decent amount of poker rooms including RedKings Poker. Here are some of the characteristics of the platform worth mentioning:
- Anonymous Tables – a great invention protecting the complete novices as well as general beginners. You may hide your identity and so ‘sharks’ will not stalk you and press you. This surely adds confidence, which is very important for a newbie.
- My Friends – a tremendous social feature, by which you may add and easily ‘follow’ friends, much like you do in other social networks.
- My Tokens – a place where you see them all together.
- Poker Calendar – to help you follow your games. This feature offers real-time information.
- Speed Poker – it cuts down the waiting time between cash table hands.
- Back Bet – to help you boost your winnings by betting on cards as they come up.
- Quick Seat and Join Similar – you can pre-set your preferences and let the software choose the games for you. You may approve or not of the suggestions and then ask to be shown similar ones.
- My Favourites – games, tables, tournaments, anything you would like to include.
- Table Size – you may change it easily. Choose between different options – from full screen to mini tables that are perfect for multi-tabling.
- Four-Colour Deck – if you mistake your Diamonds with your Hearts, or your Spades with your Clubs, this is the option for you. Make all suits different colour.
- Keyboard shortcuts are readily available to bring more convenience.
- Players’ Notes can be drawn and edited easily and they will not be seen by anyone, of course. Every time you face a player, you will see your own notes on them and make up you mind as to your possible strategy.
- Auto Re-buy and Auto Early Re-buy for when your stack drops below a certain amount above the zero.
- Table Options include the use of Avatar, your preferences as to the Audio and Chat options, whether you want to see the hands rating while playing, and much more.
One thing that held us off a little is that the client is available in a download version only. You won’t be able to use the in-browser version, and therefore you won’t have a chance to play from alternate operating systems such as Mac or Linux either.
One very important thing for getting the fantastic welcome bonus package at Everest Poker is the special bonus code you need to use as our visitors. When you register your new player account with the room, be sure to fill in poker bonus code: EP1000. It will guarantee that you are taken to the individual bonus offer made for users of our website.
Player Traffic And Room Game Selection
Being part of the iPoker Network means a wide range of games and types to choose from. After all, this is the world’s largest Poker network. Plenty of cash game and tournament action is available. Everest offers more than a thousand of active cash tables ranging from micro stakes all the way to the highest stakes online. Online players easily exceed 6,000 by number and the active tournaments played online are nearly 300. Of course, the busiest hours are between 17:30 GMT and midnight.
The following Poker game types are offered – Hold’em in No Limit as well as Pot and Fixed Limit variations, Omaha in Pot limit as well as Fixed Limit variations. Omaha Hi/Lo also has a Pot Limit and Fixed Limit variation. The games of 5 and 7 Card Stud are offered in Fixed Limit variation. Games may also be distinguished depending to their table size. The most common ones here are Heads Up – two players competing against each other, 6Max – a 6-seat table and 10max or FullRing – a table of 9 or 10 seats.
Everest Poker also offers the latest innovation in online poker worlds – Speed Poker. It’s an exciting poker type that offers a chance to play more hands than ever before. It works in a fashion that re-seats you at a new table, once you’ve folded the hand.
Everest Poker Tournaments
Everest Poker is also home to some of the largest poker tournaments online. Several tournaments with thousands of dollars in guaranteed prize money run throughout the day. There are more than $8 million in guaranteed prizes to be won every month. Here are the major guaranteed tournaments running on a monthly basis:
- $40k GP High Roller Freezeout – every Monday at 20:45 GMT with a buy-in fee of $500+30;
- $40k GP Super Tuesday Re-Buy – every Tuesday at 20:45 GMT with a buy-in fee of $100+9;
- $12,500 Gtd. Freezeout – every Wednesday at 20:30 GMT with a buy-in fee of $100+9;
- $25k Gtd Re-buy – running every Thursday at 20:45 GMT with a buy-in €100+9;
- $50k Gtd – every Friday at 20:00 GMT and features a buy-in fee of $100+9;
- $30k GP Freezeout – every Saturday at 19:30 GMT with a buy-in fee of $100+9;
- $175,500 Sunday Special – every Sunday at 18:00 GMT with a buy-in fee of $215. $35,000 Guaranteed Freezeout – running every saturday at 19:30 GMT and features a buy-in fee of $215.
Besides the regular guarantees, Everest also runs the traditional for iPoker Progressive Jackpot Tournaments. In them, any player who manages to win in several successive events will get not only the prize for the individual games, but also the jackpot for the tournament. There are four of them: Maui, Rio, Dirty Dozen and Fort Knox. Here are some details on these jackpots:
- Maui – the jackpot is $15k, the buy-in is $5+1 and you need to win five consecutive games to get the jackpot;
- Dirty Dozen – the jackpot is $2,000, the buy-in is $2+0.40 and you need four wins. The format is 12-player, two-table, where the winners of the two tables meet in Head Up;
- Rio – the jackpot is $30k, the buy-in is $20+3.50 and you need to win at six consecutive events;
- Fort Knox – the jackpot is $50k, the buy-in is $50+9 and you will need five consecutive wins.
Players may take part in Steps Challenges where they may win their way up to the $200k Gtd Freeroll starting for a buy-in as low as $0.16. For VIP members, there are the Rewards Tournaments, where all eligible customers have 5 different options to take a seat for the chance to win big at the $2,000 Monthly Jackpot Tournament, where they can get huge monthly prizes on top of the jackpot. Buy-ins for the weekly and monthly reward events are in rewards points only, so you may well collect them.
Other Everest Poker Benefits and Payment Options
Everest Poker Promotions
To celebrate a new era starting, Everest Poker has launched numerous promotions. They are designed to both attract new players and retain seasoned ones, to arouse beginners’ curiosity without intimidating them, and to keep grinders entertained without boring them. There are the Guaranteed monthly tournaments, the Progressive Jackpot Tournaments, featuring Sit’n’Go’s and the Steps Challenge in way of tournaments. All players gaining Summit points, and that means everybody actively playing at the tables, is also eligible for the Rewards tournaments where to spend rewards points. There are Depositors rewards in the form of freerolls, and regular promotional offers to boost your bankroll with cashback. All players on the site are traditionally invited to try their luck at winning seats in the best live events all the year round. Prize packs include flight and accommodation for two, spending cash and a funded seat at an important event, be it the Caribbean Poker Tour or the Irish Winter Festival. Look out for the satellite schedules.
Players who love Sit’n’Go’s will also benefit from the free Shasta tables where they will play Limit Hold’em with turbo structure. All games at the Shasta tables are 10-seater and players have 1,500 starting chip stack..
Everest’s VIP programme has been created in order to reward loyalty and players who put in hard work by playing for several hours every day. However, even if you tend to play only occasionally, you will still benefit from the programme.
The Rewards Club, as it is called, features 6 VIP levels plus one VIP Elite offered, with VIP 1 being the first and awarded instantly after your first deposit and the VIP Elite being the highest one. In order to maintain this one, you will have to earn 80,000 summit points every month. The different levels reflect the number of Summit points you earn and, of course, feature different multipliers. By them you can calculate the reward points you get in exchange of your Summit points. Later on, you may redeem the Reward points in two ways – you either exchange them for prizes or for Rewards Tournament tokens. The prizes, if you choose that option, could be cash or goodies from the Loyalty Store..
In case any issues arise, be it with your account, or the games you want to take part in, or perhaps any technical issues, you can quickly solve them by getting in touch with a representative of Everest Poker. This can be done by filling in their website contact form, where you should describe your problem as particularly as possible, and a representative from customer service will get back to you. In addition, there is also the Online Chat option to get assistance right away. A FAQ section would be a good thing for the site, as well, because it could give you the answers to the most common questions and problems, without the necessity to wait for Customer Support comeback on your issue. Another good feature would be a phone line, whether free or paid, where customers who are in a hurry will have another chance to talk to an operator and calm down if they are in a state of crisis.
As you can see, the options are rather limited and the site would certainly benefit from having them extended. Nonetheless, people working at Everest are professional and easy to deal with, so that is certainly a great advantage..
Everest offers the most common payment options for both, deposits and withdrawals. You’ll be able to benefit from instant deposits and quick withdrawals by using the following ones:
- Credit Cards – Visa/MasterCard, Entropay
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller
- PrePaid Cards – PaySafeCard
- Bank Transfer
While there are other methods, as well, by using one of the listed above you will be able to receive withdrawals in a timely and secure fashion. The bank transfer, for example, will be a direct transfer from your account and for it, you won’t need any cards – neither credit or debit. E-wallets, on the other hand, are convenient method for online payments, since you virtually ‘keep’ your funds online. We would like to advise you to get advance information for which of the above you are eligible, what the conditions for using them are and then to decide upon your method..
Poker Player Experience
..You may fund your player’s account at Everest in USD, GBP and Euro. Whenever you use another currency for that, small fractions (lower than 0.01) might be owed to the player because of the exchange rates. The Poker room keeps these funds and credits them to the player’s account whenever they reach 0.01 in the player’s currency. Help is offered in five languages, bonuses and promotions are abundant. The Summit points you make for simply playing will turn into rewards points. Depending on their quantity, you may redeem them for cash prizes. These cash prizes could be serious amounts. For 2,000 reward points you can receive $25 and that is just the minimum. In fact, the cash prize may go all the way up to $15,000 and to get that sum, you will need to have collected 500,000 reward points. That is not a small number of points, but considering that your primary goal while on the website will be to play poker, they will come naturally. The merchandise from the Loyalty store is another option – you may grab magnificent branded items, all by your choice and all for free, because you will only use your collected reward points to get them.
Everest Poker room have it in their motto that they are ‘passionate about your game’ and they are going a long way to prove that. Providing an excellent quality localised player experience to customers in over 150 countries is only part of their successful strategy.
Changing networks has certainly benefited Everest Poker and increased their liquidity. This poker site is friendly to both beginners and players who have already established themselves as seasoned. Everyone will find promotions that will allow them to increase their bankroll without risking own money. There are also promo offers that will fit hardcore grinders well, and satisfy them in their cash climb.
Should you be a complete novice, the site will meet you in its Poker School and will offer you the reference of their Poker Glossary, where you will find ready and helpful definitions of many terms and expressions, and will quickly learn the games rules as well as some useful tricks to advance in your skill level in a short time.