- 100% up to 100€
- Game Selection:Bet365 Poker offers all the favourite and popular poker games, and players may enjoy them in all possible variations. You can choose Texas Hold’em, of course, in its No Limit, Pot Limit or Fixed Limit variants. Or, whenever you prefer, Omaha, and Omaha Hi Lo. The much-loved 7 Card Stud and 7 Card Stud Hi Lo are also available.Bet365 Poker Games
- Bonuses:All new registrations at the poker room will receive 5€ completely free, without the need of any commitment. After your first deposit, Bet365 poker will reward you with a 100% welcome bonus, up to 100€. This is bonus money you can use to enhance your gaming entertainment. It will be released in increments and will be valid for 60 days.Bet365 Poker Bonus
- Support:Every player is important at Bet365 poker. Apart from the amazing Help online you can get, there is a ready contact form you may use and the site’s promise is they will get back to you within 48 hours. Or, you may use the ‘call back’ service, where you will receive a phone call, completely free, and have the chance to speak to a friendly and helpful host.Bet365 Poker Support
Bet365 Poker Welcome Bonus
Bet365 Poker is part of one on the largest gambling companies in the world. Established in 2000 as a small betting shop, Bet365 operates in 17 languages and serves more than 9 Million customers across various services such as SportsBetting, Bet365 online casino, bingo and last, but not least – their poker room. The provider features one wallet and you can easily transfer funds between the different departments, where you will use the same nickname. The poker bonus they offer for new registrations is more than excellent. When you register your account, you will get 5€ totally free and later, upon funding it with at least 10€, you will receive 100% match on your first deposit, up to 100€. In addition to that, you will get a free token for participation in the 100€ New Depositors’ Freeroll, which takes place every Wednesday at 19:30 GMT and where you may win big.
Bet365 Poker Download of Software – Characteristics
- Software Information
- Bet365 Poker
- Size:512 MB
Bet365 is powered by the iPoker Network, which is the largest online poker network in the world. It ‘enjoyed’ a major update and now is one of the most functional ones out there. Currently, it is offered in a downloadable version, with no option for the in-browser play, which might be seen as bad for those who are using Mac or Linux platforms. The platform is available in 17 languages, thus providing a more enjoyable gaming experience. Other multilingual solution for international players is the popular William Hill poker room.
When it comes to functionality, Bet365 easily holds its own. Software is compatible with most poker tools, such as Poker Tracker and Holdem Manager. Here are some of the main characteristics of Bet365 Poker software:
- one-wallet system for all the Bet365 products, where you can easily transfer funds between the products;
- neatly-arranged main lobby, where you may choose your preferences from a well-arranged left-side menu;
- quick search function – you simply set your filters and the software will do the rest;
- multi-tabling – all advanced players will be happy to know they can play on up to 16 tables and there is a mini view feature so you may follow your tables. You may also activate the table alert system so as not to miss any of the action;
- multi option betting function – betting, raising, folding and calling are made easy when you pre-set your bet amounts;
- avatars – you may choose between 10, or you may disable the avatar whatsoever;
- game stats, hand strength and bonus tracking – more of the amazing functional features of the software designed for the user.
With regard to iOS users, however, Bet365 poker have a pretty new software development on offer. They launched a mobile client that doesn’t need to be downloaded, so now Apple-users may play freely on their iPhones and iPads.
Bet365 Poker Bonus Code
Great features, astounding functionality of the software and attractive welcome offer – this is by far enough for any true poker lover to get interested in this room. Bet365 Poker will give you 5€ free to participate in tournaments with upon registration and a 100% bonus up to 100€ after your first deposit. In order to qualify for the welcome bonus, your first deposit should be at least 10€. You should also know that the bonus will be credited to a special bonus money account, which is kept separate from your own funds. This is done for security reasons, and to prevent any attempts at abuse. While you play, you will earn Merit Points and for every 450 Merit Points you make, you will receive a 5€ increment of your bonus money.
As part of one the world’s largest poker networks, Bet365 offers all the most popular poker game types that are played, plus less-familiar ones that you will hardly find on other sites. You will be able to play the following:
- Texas Hold’em in No Limit, Fixed Limit and Pot Limit variations;
- Omaha & Omaha Hi/Lo;
- 7 Card Stud & 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo;
- 5 Card Stud;
- Razz – a rather new variation of poker where the lowest hand wins.
Poker Tournaments at Bet365
With fabulous amounts in guaranteed tournaments every month, you can be sure that there will be some entertainment coming your way. Buy-ins starting as low as 0.18€ in some cases with huge guaranteed prize pools. Tournaments mainly run into No Limit Hold’em variation, but there also are some Omaha and even Stud ones running occasionally. There are numerous daily and weekly tournaments, and a helpful and detailed schedule under the Incoming Tournaments tab, in the Tournaments extra menu.
Apart from the usual ones, Bet365 poker launches some Jackpot Sit ‘n’ Go’s, where apart from the winnings for each individual game, winners of a certain number of consecutive games will grab the progressive jackpot, too. For example, the Rio S’n’G is a 6-player tournament, where the minimum jackpot is 20,000€ and there is no upper limit.
Another special tournament experience is participation in the Steps Tournaments. You can win your seat at the final table step by step, you can buy in your seat at each individual step, if you prefer to start with some advantage, or you can directly buy in your seat at the grand event.
So, if you are a tournament player, you should definitely check the schedule at Bet365 poker, as things change pretty often there and new schemes and events are offered on a regular basis.
Poker Network Traffic
The tables at Bet365 are busy at any time of the day, but most action can be found during the peak hours, which occur between 18:00 and 22:00 GMT. You’ll find more than 20,000 players playing simultaneously between these hours, with around 4,000 active cash game players and the rest playing tournaments. Unless you’re playing the highest stakes online, this poker room will certainly be a good fit. iPoker Network is known for the cash game action they offer. As a part of the network, Bet365 offers the same and also some exclusive tables on top, that can only be played by customers of this poker room. There are between 2000 and 5000 cash game players at the tables in peak hours. Most traffic can be found across shorthanded and heads up No Limit Hold’em tables. However, Omaha traffic has been growing for quite a while now. Cash games can be played in the following game types, variations and stakes:
- No Limit Hold’em – ShortHanded, Heads Up and Full Ring tables available. Limits start as low as 0.01/0.02€ and go as high as 200/400€.
- Pot Limit Omaha – ShortHanded, Heads Up & Full Ring tables available. Limits start as low as 0.01/0.02€ and go as high as 200/400€. However most of the action can be found between micro and mid-stakes.
These are the two most trafficked game types, you’ll find more than a dozen tables across pretty much any stakes in these two. Fixed Limit or Pot Limit Texas Hold’em is also offered, however, there’s a relatively small amount of traffic at it with only a couple of tables running between micro and middle stakes so if you’re a fan of that or of No Limit or Fixed Limit Omaha, for example, your choice will be more limited. Still, with so many players actively at the tables, the situation is much better than at other poker networks.
Bet365 Poker Promotions
The site holds regular and interesting promotions. They change very often, so it is worth it to check the ‘Promotions’ extra tab. One such amazing promo is the €100,000 Big Sunday. For every point spent on playing, you will get something in return. Another curious event at Bet365 is the Poker University, for enrollment in which you are in for a treat. So, alongside with perfecting your skills, you will enjoy bonuses, too. The Jackpot Sit N Go’s are another nice way to win more than the regular winnings in a game. If you want to know about the specialities of other pokerrooms, then you can find here at www.maxpokerbonus.co.uk more interesting poker reviews..
Besides the welcome bonus and all other promotions, you will be part of the VIP scheme offered by Bet365. It’s based on Merit Point acquisition, which is done by playing poker for real money either at cash game tables or in tournaments. You’ll earn 15 Merit Points for every 1€ you contribute in rake or tournament fees.
Based on the amount of points you earn every month a VIP level will be awarded. There are 4 VIP levels:
- Bronze – earn 1,000 Merit Point to achieve this level
- Silver – earn 5,000 Merit Points to achieve this level
- Gold – earn 10,000 Merit Points to achieve this level
- Platinum – earn 25,000 Merit Points to achieve this level
The more points you earn, the higher you get. The rewards you will earn could be cash, loyalty rewards and tournament tokens. Cash rewards are between 75€ (for 7,500 Merit Points) and 3,750€ (375,000 points). Tournament Tokens may be between 50€ and 200€ and you use them to buy-in, as their name suggests. There’s literally no limit to how much you can receive in these.
Bet365 also keeps an eye and rewards loyal players on top of the usual VIP rewards. If you maintain your Platinum status for six months you’ll get extra rewards of 500€. These come on top of the standard rewards you get. .
In case any issues arise with your account or you have any other problems, there are several ways to get in touch with a representative from Bet365. You may use the contact form that will send your enquiry by email and you have the operator’s promise they will answer promptly. You may also use the ‘call back’ feature, by which you leave a valid phone number and a customer service official calls you for free. Free phone landline is available for your convenience, as well. Of course, there are also the old methods of connections – by fax or by normal post. Yet, before you start looking for the helpful and friendly staff at Bet365 poker, you may take some time and peruse the website FAQ section. It is very rich, well-organised and will meet many of your questions with immediate answers..
There is a wide variety of banking methods that can be used to either deposit or withdrawals money at Bet365. While availability of them will depend on your location, you’ll be able to use most of them anywhere in the world. You may use your Debit or Credit card, there are many e-wallets services available. Another very good option is the pre-paid card and also the numerous methods of quick payments, that don’t even need your debit/credit card details. As the case might be, you don’t even need to have a debit or credit card. Of course, you may choose bank wire, as well. Deposits are processed instantly with most methods while withdrawals take between 24 – 72 hours depending on the payment method used and they are completely free on behalf of Bet365 poker, yet mediators may charge certain fees..
Bet365 Deposit Options and Payouts
..As it was described in details above, there are many banking methods to fund your account. You may choose between debit and credit cards, pre-paid cards, e-wallets, easy payment methods, bank wire transfer or cheques.
- Debit Cards – Visa, Solo, Maestro
- Credit Cards – Visa & MasterCard
- E-Wallets – Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Click2Pay
- PrePaid Cards – Ukash, PaySafeCard, InstaDebit, Skrill 1 Tap
What distinguishes Bet365 from other operators is that you can usually withdraw money using the same method you used for depositing. Withdrawals are normally proceeded to the same account from which you made your deposit, and though they are forwarded almost immediately after ID verification, it does take some time before your amount reaches your bank account. The withdrawal period is anywhere between a couple of days and two to three weeks (in the case of cheques).
As far as payouts go, you can be sure that the operator is completely fair. The poker software uses Random Number Generator devices to create various outcomes at each game, so the winnings are completely random and there is no manipulation in them. The Gaming Laboratories International has checked and verified the RNG device.
Most banking methods allow for a minimum deposit of 5€. Still, remember than your first deposit should be at least 10€, so that you can earn your welcome bonus. Let me remind once again, that on top of the first deposit bonus, you’ll also get a ticket to the €100 new depositors’ freeroll. However, when it comes to freeroll tickests BetFair poker bonus offers are far more generous.
Poker Player Experience and Final Words
Bet365 is a great site and provider for already experienced and beginning players alike. Experienced players will benefit from the high rewards for those who play relatively high volumes. The VIP Programme is a good example of that. Generous deposit bonus, the First Depositors’ Freeroll and the numerous promotions will be the benefit for the novice. Being part of the iPoker network allows for traffic-filled tables, which adds on to the players’ skills and development. For those who are completely new in poker, there is a comprehensive Tutorial section, featuring many articles on each game – from basics through rude rules, to finest tips. Bet365 poker offers interactive courses in the form of a Poker University, where all who enrol get rewards. Top that with a great customer service and you might face problems finding a better place to play.