- 200% up to $2000
- Bonus code:
- Game Choice:On Betfair poker you may play all the known game variants – Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi Lo, 5 Card Stud and also Speed Poker, which comes with the site’s new poker client. All types of tournaments are also available – S’n’G’s and Multi-Table, and players may choose different variations of stakes limit.Betfair Poker Games
- Bonuses:All new poker deposits or new transfers to the poker account will make one eligible for the 200% first-deposit bonus, which is up to $2,000. New sign-ups will also get four tickets for $250 Weekly Welcome Freerolls, where they can win big during their first month. Many other promos and the exclusive VIP scheme give access to more bonuses.Betfair Poker Bonuses
- Support:Apart from the extensive Help section, where all types of frequently-asked questions are well-arranged in groups and topics, Customer Support can be reached by phone, email and live chat. They are not available around the clock, but on busiest hours. Of course, before consulting staff, you may look for the answer to your enquiry in the Help menu.Betfair Poker Support
Betfair Bonus Review – Welcome Package
- Software Information
- Betfair Poker
- Size:512 MB
Betfair Poker is part of the Betfair company, which is best-known for being one of the largest sports betting companies in the world. With hundreds of betting shops across the UK and millions of players served, this surely is a reputable gambling company to join. They show the same excellence in all their gaming departments – not only sports betting and poker, but casino and bingo, too. They even have a website totally dedicated to backgammon. The great advantage of such a company is the operation of a one-wallet system, where customers using one of their departments can easily transfer funds to another and try it out without much fuss. Imagine you have always wanted to bet on your favourite sports events. Now, you have the chance to do it under the same brand, which you know so well and where you feel comfortable.
As far as first deposit bonus goes, Betfair is very generous. Downloading the poker client and opening your player account is the simple thing you should do. You may already own an account with one of the other operations, so after poker software download, you only need to fund the poker account – either by depositing money in it, or by transferring from your Betfair wallet. The operator will award every new poker customer with a 200% bonus on their initial deposit. The maximum bonus you may receive is $2,000. Of course, you may deposit a lot less than $1,000. In fact, you may start playing with only $10. On top of that bonus money, new sign-ups will get four tickets for the $250 Welcome Freerolls, which will be valid for one month. You may take part in one tournament every week, or more often, as the first depositors’ freerolls take place four times a week, at a very convenient time in the evening. You have every chance to get involved and you had better do so.
Poker Download of Software
You’ll also enjoy some functionality offered by the software. Functions such as automatic table sorting, colour marking as well as auto top up, when playing cash games are just some of them.
Being part of the iPoker network allows Betfair to offer a wide selection of poker game types and variations. You will be able to choose between Texas Hold’em, Omaha and Omaha H/L, 7 Card Stud and 7 Card Stud H/L, 5 Card Stud and the newest addition to the games variety – Speed Poker. All are offered in their No Limit, Pot Limit and Fixed Limit variations, and you may choose to play them either at cash tables or in tournaments.
Betfair Poker offers an excellent selection of tournaments in different game variants and with different buy-ins to suit any taste. Buy-ins start from less than a US Dollar, so it is easy to choose. Some of the tournaments are bought-in in Euro, instead of Dollars. Most of them have the re-buy and add-on option and usually the game to play is Hold’em, with some tournaments playing Omaha, as well. There are four Jackpot Sit-n-Go’s where players may win big. On top of the prize for an individual tournament, in case you win a certain number of consecutive events you will be rewarded the guaranteed jackpot. Here are the characteristic features of the four Jackpot S’n’G’s on offer at Betfair poker:
- $15,000 Maui – to grab the jackpot you need to win five tournaments. Tables have 10 players and the buy-in is $5+1. What is important about this S’n’G is that should no one win the jackpot in the first week, it will increase by $6,000.
- $50,000 Fort Knox – six successive wins will mean you take the jackpot, besides the usual prize. The buy-in of $50+9. Remember the jackpot will rise by $20,000 after a week, if it hasn’t been claimed.
- $2,000 Dirty Dozen – the jackpot will go to the player who wins four consecutive tournaments, the buy-in is $2.40. This is a 12-player two-table event and the winners at both tables should meet in Heads Up.
- $30,000 Rio – six wins and a buy-in of $20+3.50. Should the jackpot survive its first week, it will increase by $10,000.
All these tournaments offer consolation prizes to players who finish on the first or the second place in the required number of consecutive tournaments. Another type of tournaments are the VIP Club Bonanza, where you can win tournament tokens, sports events tickets and merchandise articles. They take place every last Sunday of a month at 5pm GMT and the buy-in is just 20 VPPs. All VIP members, meaning all players at the New Poker Site of Betfair, can participate in the Weekly VIP Freerolls, that take time every Wednesday at 19:30 BST. This is British Summer Time and it is GMT+1. The amounts you will be playing for are between $250 and $1,000 for the VIP Elite Club.
These are just some notable tournaments out of all that are offered at Betfair. If you’re a fan of scheduled tournaments, this poker room is certainly a great place to play. While there is a lot of action across micro stakes, this can’t be said about high stakes. Only variation with significant high stakes action is the Heads Up SNG’s. The full schedule of the tournaments is announced on the site and you have a quick link from the lobby, too.
Poker Player Traffic
- $60,000 Natural Born Grinders – play and earn as many player points as possible and win your share of $60k every month!
- Spotlight Tables – Up to $100 cash back monthly, when you play SNG tournaments and Multi-Table Tournaments.
- Jackpot Sit’n’Go’s – win consecutive tournaments and get the awesome jackpots!
The site offers many more and you only need to keep up-to-date..
Betfair Pokers VIP club works in a simple fashion – play poker for real money at Betfair and earn VIP poker points (VPPs). The benefits you may get are VIP Points cashout. Weekly and monthly freerolls and VIP Exclusive tournaments. There are 10 monthly VIP levels and 3 VIP Elite levels offered, each with its own benefits. As usual, the higher level you achieve, the better rewards you’ll receive. As far as cashout goes, each level features a higher multiplier. Moving up is done on a daily basis, depending on the number of VPPs you collect. Downgrading, on the other hand, is only done at the beginning of the following month. In this way, players retain higher levels and receive better bonuses for a longer time. When you decide to redeem your VPP in cash, you will get $1 per every 300 VPPs. The cash will then go to your poker account. Any unused or unredeemed points will expire in 6 months, so you’d better use them.
If you happen to experience any problems or just have some questions with regard to your account, the new poker client, any technical or general issues, there are several options to get in touch with a representative of Betfair. You can use the phone line to get instant answers during business hours or fill-in the contact form on the website and to expect a reply within 24 hours to your email address. However, most of the time you’ll find an answer to your question in the FAQ section, so I’d suggest to check that first. The section opens in a new window and questions there are grouped in subject, plus – there is a suggestion bar to ‘feel’ your next enquiry..
There are several methods that you can use to transact money to and from method. While these highly depend on your location and region you live at, there are a couple of methods that are available worldwide. We’ll list those just to avoid any confusion.
- Debit Cards – Maestro, Delta, Visa
- Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, ClickAndBuy
- Other – Bank Transfer, Western Union, Cheques
Minimum deposit amount is $10 with most methods, except bank transfer. Deposits will be credited instantly while withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours..
..Betfair accepts numerous payment methods only to be of as much convenience to you as possible. Here are some of the main options you may use to deposit and withdraw from your Betfair poker account:
- Credit Cards – VISA, MasterCard
- Debit Cards – Visa Electron, Solo, Laser
- E–Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, ClickandBuy, Ukash, PayPal
- PrePaid Cards – PaySafeCard, ClickAndBuy
- Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Cheques
Whenever method you select to fund your account, you should be aware that the operator doesn’t charge any fees in that relation, but your bank or payment service provider may do that, so it is advisable to check in advance. The cheapest and quickest method entirely depends on your country and the currency of your Betfair account. As you know, with the new poker site, you are able to maintain your account in ten currencies, the top being USD, GBP and EUR. Deposits are usually forwarded immediately, only cheques take a week or up to 10 working days before the amount becomes visible in your account. What you should know is that no third party can make a deposit on your behalf. Betfair will reject such a transaction. Apart from depositing fresh amounts, you may also transfer money from your Betfair wallet, if you already have an account and want to start using the poker client, too.
As far as withdrawals are concerned, it normally takes some time before they are processed. Besides, the bank takes several days to clear the payment. An important thing to consider is that in order to prevent fraud and abuse, ID verification is accomplished. You shouldn’t be annoyed at that, since the aim is to protect you and your funds. All your personal information is transmitted by means of SSL, so you may be sure it is safe with the operator.