- 100% up to $600
- Bonus code:
- Game Choice:This is the site with the most games you can find online. They feature anything you can imagine. Besides the typical Hold’em, Omaha and Stud, they offer Razz, Irish, Draw and Mixed Games, where you can play different variants changing every 10th hand: HORSE, HA, HOE, etc. There is Rush Poker, Ante and Cap games, too.Full Tilt Poker Games
- Bonuses:Full Tilt Poker bonus for new players is credited on your first three deposits within the first 60 days after your registration. All your deposited amount will be matched up to a total bonus of $600 and that is not all, but you will get 10 free tickets to the Welcome Freerolls, where you may win while learning the game.Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Support:Customer Support is hardly the strongest feature with Full Tilt Poker. The website features an extensive F.A.Q. section, where questions are grouped in larger topic and subjects, and there is a procedure for reporting a bug in the system. You may email the provider easily, but there in no online chat, nor a phone line.Full Tilt Poker Support
Full Tilt Poker Review and Exclusive Bonuses
Full Tilt Poker is one of the best-known names in the industry, mainly due to the team of professionals and ambassadors they employ in their operation. They are in the top five of the online poker rooms in the world, but the struggle there is always very severe and ranks change quickly. Unfortunately, Full Tilt Poker lost its leading position after Black Friday in April 2011 and it was only recently that it was restored to some extent of its former reputation, after PokerStars bought them. Established in 2003, the Full Tilt Poker website stands out among competition with their unique software, variety of games offered and some of the highest stakes found anywhere.
The welcome bonus package for new players covers the first three deposits made within the 60-day period after registration. All deposited amounts are matched 100%, where the total bonus may reach up to $600. It is released in equal chunks – either 10% of the bonus, or $20, whichever is smaller. As is usual with online poker rooms, bonus money release depends on the player points you collect from all real-money games.
Full Tilt Poker Software for Download
- Software Information
- Full Tilt Poker
- Software:Full Tilt
- Network:Full Tilt
- Size:512 MB
You will be able to play poker through the downloadable version of Full Tilt’s client. It is compatible with Windows and Mac. All in all, this certainly is a top notch software which stands back only for 888 poker software. Here are some of the most typical characteristics of the platform:
- There are three Lobby view versions – Basic, Standard and Mini. Generally, there are many useful and convenient Lobby Widgets that help players personalise their experience, and they are active only in the Standard View. You can use Mini View when you play on small screen, for example.
- There are a number of Special Features: such as Hotkeys – keyboard shortcuts to make your navigation easier; Emotional Avatar – in addition to the normal appearance you choose; Auto Center and Sit Anywhere – those features will rotate the table and other players to follow your seat-taking; Preferred Seat Selection – by which you choose whether you would prefer to be at Full Ring, 6-Max or Heads Up tables; The Advanced Filters and Favourites help you find just the games you want. You simply need to pre-set your choices and then preserve the preferences as Favourite. Thus, you will not waste any time searching, but can use it for playing.
- The Lobby Widgets that are active in Standard Lobby view can show you your Edge Status, the time before the Next Tournament, for example. There are buttons for Joining the Waiting List, or Searching a Player, Full Tilt points odometer showing your FTPs and bonus points, as well as widgets for Tournaments Info and Icons Legends so that you understand the schedules better.
- You may customise the Table, too – Resizeable Tables don’t come as a surprise, nor the Player Notes feature – by which you may add notes related to each player, so that you remember important things about them and have them in mind the next time when you play. Maybe one of the coolest settings there is the table Background and you may choose between Vegas, Beach, Ski, Outer Space or Midnight, if you are bored to play in the Plain background. Of course, you may change the perspective in which you see the table from the traditional three quarters into a Racetrack view.
No wonder that is one of the most celebrated poker softwares in the world.
As one of the largest poker rooms in the world, Full Tilt Poker offers also some of the widest variety of poker games and types to choose from. As a player you can take advantage of high class Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha H/L, Ruzz, 7-Card Stud, 7-Card Stud H/L, 5-Card Stud – variations of No Limit, Pot Limit and Fixed Limit. At Full Tilt you may play Draw Poker – where players may replace any of the cards in their hand and draw new cards from the deck. The website also offers Mixed Games where you play a variety of games without actually changing the tables. That is a great practice and usually, games change on every 10th hand. There are many variations of mixed games. The most popular are HORSE, where the following games are played, in this order: Limit Hold’em, Limit Omaha H/L, Limit Razz, Limit Stud Hi and Limit Stud H/L. Another poker game offered there is the Irish, and yet another is Badugi, which is a Draw poker variant.
A great type played at Full Tilt is Rush Poker. More and more rooms are beginning to introduce it into their offers. It is also called ‘fast-fold’ or speed poker and the moment you fold, the software redirects you to a new table, so that you don’t need to wait between the hands you play, but action unfolds very quickly. Another type present in the room is the Ante games that can be played in No Limit and Pot Limit versions. Cap games are yet another type, whereby whenever the cap is reached all players are considered all-in.
Games are offered in the following variations with regard to the number of players at the table:
- ShortHanded – currently the most popular variation with a dozen of tables running at all stakes. It is a game where there is a maximum number of players accepted. E.g. 6-Max is short handed when there are 3 or fewer players.
- Heads Up – variations known for action-packed gameplay, hundreds of players are waiting for you to join at all times. You’ll also find several top pros playing these games at Full Tilt Poker.
- FullRing – the ‘safest’ variation of all and one that doesn’t feature all that much action. It used to be the most popular, when online poker was in its baby age. There are still significant amount of action between micro and mid stakes.
Tables are busy in a variety of game types, with most of the traffic is divided between No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha tables. Micro-stakes tables are very popular. Games there start as low as $0.01/0.02 with only ¢40 minimum buy-in. There are S’n’G’s around the clock, for just $1 and there is a daily scheduled tournament for only $0.10 free. Of course, there are many high-stakes tables, as well, and they run constantly, Full Tilt Poker being actually the best place to play at if you’re looking for nosebleed cash game action.
Full Tilt Poker is home to some of the largest guaranteed prize pool tournaments out there. As a matter of fact, all regularly scheduled ones feature guaranteed prize money, and there is at least one guaranteed tournament starting every 10 min, prize pools sometimes reaching over $20 million per month. Entry fees vary and start as low as $1. Here are some examples of the frequently-played GTD tournaments:
- The Doubles: players compete for tournament prize money as well as a share in the progressive jackpot. These are daily ‘twin’ tournaments with buy-ins between $5 and $60. Win both of them and walk away with a jackpot prize of several thousand on top of your regular winnings from these tournaments.
- The Daily 1UP Multi-Entry Tournament: it features $4,000 gtd and bonus prizes consisting of Tournament Tickets and up to $5,000 in cash.
- Big Money Sundays: running every Sunday at different times with different buy-ins. In general, The Big Money Sundays feature some of the largest Full Tilt Poker tournaments and over $1 million in combined guaranteed prizes.
Another typical group of really-loved FTP tournaments is the daily and weekly Freerolls:
- Daily ‘New To The Game’ Freerolls – they run four times a day, at 9:40, 11:40, 15:40 and 17:40 ET and feature $50 tickets up for grabs. The one starting at 15:40 ET is a mixed-game one. You will have the chance to play No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, Fixed Limit Triple Draw, No Limit Irish, 6-Card Omaha, Razz and 10-Game, in this order.
- Weekly Freerolls – they run two times every Sunday, at 10:45 and 18:45 ET and there are $250 tickets to be won in each. Access to those Freerolls is reserved for the top 200 players from the 20 daily freeroll qualifiers.
Another great tournament which is part of promotion, is the Happy Hours event. It is daily and you earn your Full Tilt points twice or three times as fast as during a normal game. Full Tilt Poker room offers Escalator Tournaments, Multi-Entry and Re-Entry Tournaments, Steps Tournaments, Shootout and Knockout Tournaments, as well as Re-buy and Late-registration ones. You can also demand to make your own private tournament. When it comes to SNG tournaments, Full Tilt offers a wide variety of single table as well as multi-table tournaments. Buy-Ins start as low as $0.50 with the highest games featuring $5,000 entry fee. Choose between different structures including regular, turbo and super turbo tournaments.
Traffic and Payment Methods
Full Tilt Poker Promotions
Happy Hour – earn twice as many Full Tilt points, when you play poker during happy hours, which occur daily. Note that you’ll still earn points at the same rate towards clearing your bonus, however you’ll receive double the amount of points for shopping in the vip store.
FTOPS – every year Full Tilt Poker runs a tournament series called FTOPS. Millions of dollars in guaranteed prize money, with winners taking home hundreds of thousands every day. Buy-In directly or qualify through a satellite tournaments running daily.
Many live events across the world. Players at the Full Tilt site may win their seats at such events, plus accommodation and flights for two. UK&Ireland Poker Tour, Eureka PT, Australia New Zealand PT and FTP Montreal Festival are some of the magnificent opportunities under these offers..
After PokerStars took over Full Tilt Poker, a new VIP program was introduced. It’s called Edge Rewards and offers various perks including weekly Edge Rewards cash payments awarding you with money for every 100 FTP points earned, with the rate depending on your VIP level. Let’s take a look at VIP levels offered by this club:
- Bronze – keep a rolling average of at least 10 FTP points daily over a 7-day period and you’ll become a holder of this status.
- Silver – average at least 50 FTP points daily over a 7-day period or 35 points over a 30-day period to get this status awarded.
- Gold – you need at least 75 FTP points daily average over a 7-day period or 50 points over a 30-day period to get this status awarded.
- Platinum – average at least 150 FTP points over a 30-day period or 100 points over a 100-day period to get this status awarded.
- Diamond – average at least 350 FTP points over a 30-day period or 250 points over a 100-day period to get this status awarded.
- Black Card – to get it, you need to make at least 500 points over a 100-day period.
All players holding a status of bronze or higher can participate into daily and weeklyEdge tournaments featuring a buy-in of 25 points and a real money prize pool of $500.
There are weekly cash payments to be added to your account if you’re a holder of at least Silver Edge status. These will be automatically credited to your account once a week and will be calculated depending on your status.
- Silver – $1 is awarded for every 100 FTPs earned.
- Gold – you get $1.50 for every 100 FTPs.
- Platinum – receive $2 for every 100 FTPs earned.
- Diamond and Black Card holders – will be awarder $2.50 for every 100 FTPs.
As you can see, the value you get from weekly payments will increase with your Edge level. Furthermore, you will be able to purchase merchandise and tournament tokens in Full Tilts Diamond Edge store..
Full Tilt Poker offers a limited number of methods to get in touch and make enquiries with regard to any issues you might have, but nonetheless, the service provided may be called excellent. You may contact a representative of the Customer Service by emailing their support at firstname.lastname@example.org and you would receive their answer within 24 hours, but very often it may be much sooner – within just a few hours, let’s say. If your question is more basic in nature, it is better go for the FAQ section on the Full Tilt’s homepage first, as there is a really wide selection of answers to most common questions. They are all arranged in a good logical way, so that you will be informed of a lot more than you asked for. Still, service could improve by adding a phone line or live chat to it. Some customers simply like getting live support..
Full Tilt Poker is powered by the same cashier as PokerStars, thus they offer a really rich variety of methods and more importantly, very quick deposits and cash-outs. You can make real money transactions using the following methods:
- Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard
- Debit Cards – Visa Electron, MasterCard
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller
- PrePaid Cards – UKASH, PaySafeCard
- Other – Local Bank Transfer
You can also instantly transfer money to and from PokerStars, which comes in handy if you like to play at both poker rooms..
..The moment you join Full Tilt Poker and make your first deposit, you will receive a 100% match and that will hold true for your three initial deposits, the maximum deposit bonus awarded being $600. This is the first part of the welcome package, which I described in the opening paragraph. And the welcome package offers more than that. On top of the welcome bonus, you will also be awarded with 10 free tickets for the $50k First Depositors Freeroll Series, giving you a chance to grab your share of the prize money. The freerolls are on every Sunday at 06:00 and 14:30 ET, and each is a $5,000 tournament. You can play one or both on any given Sunday. That is not all, either, for you will also get a $2.25 tournament token for free, and can use it to play in any of the ‘New To The Game’ SNG or tournament offered at Full Tilt Poker.
Full Tilt Poker live events are one thing that was discussed in the Promotions tab above, and still, I feel I need to attract your attention to it. Since PokerStars bought the brand, all players at Full Tilt Poker can now join the numerous Poker Tours organised under the new parent company. UK&Ireland Poker Tour, Eureka PT, Australia New Zealand PT and Brasilian Series Of Poker are actually amazing live events, for which you may qualify through successful participation in satellites. Of course, you may decide to buy-in directly, but then, where is the fun. Full Tilt Poker website gives you the amazing opportunity to win a seat at one or more of these event and feel the excitement of the face-to-face real-felt-table game. One event, the Full Tilt Poker Montreal Festival, is a staunch tradition in live poker events and attracts many players who would love to feel that sensation, as well.
With regard to making your first deposit, the tabs above already give a detailed list of banking options. I would only like to highlight something. With Full Tilt Poker you have two options: you may either deposit through any of the offered methods there or transfer funds from your PokerStars account if you have one. Now that PokerStars purchased Full Tilt Poker, that is totally possible and acceptable. That is, also, a very convenient way to fund your new player account at this brand. The operator does not incur any fees or charges to incoming or outgoing payments, but you need to consider that money services might and sometimes do. It is highly recommendable that you get that clear in advance, so as not to decrease the degree and intensity of your positive poker experience with this excellent room.