- 200% up to €1000
- Bonus Code:
- Game Choice:All typical poker types can be found at Ladbrokes. As part of the Microgaming Poker Network, they offer Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Low, Seven-Card Stud, Razz, Five-Card Stud and Five-Card Draw. You will be able to fast-fold. Blaze Poker is clearly a scream with online players and really distinguishes the online from the live game.Ladbrokes Poker Games
- Bonuses:Ladbrokes is one of the poker rooms with huge welcome bonuses. The standard bonus is 200% on your first deposit and can be up to €1,000. In addition to that, UK residents will receive £20 on depositing at least £10 and all new players and depositors will get tokens for Weekly and Daily Freerolls where they may win real prizes.Ladbrokes Poker Bonus
- Support:Ladbrokes operates the same customer support for all their online operations. They have a very nice F.A.Q. section, where questions and topics are grouped in a neat way, so that one may find one’s way easily around. You may also call and email them, but unfortunately, the website doesn’t offer any live chat options, which is a disadvantage.Ladbrokes Poker Support
Ladbrokes Poker Review and Welcome Bonus
- Software Information
- Ladbrokes Poker
Ladbrokes is a traditionally UK company, mainly known for being one of the largest sportsbooks in the world, although currently, it is registered in Gibraltar, for taxing reasons. At present, the operator offers much more than sports betting, including the excellent Ladbrokers online casino and a poker room. Its history dates back to 1886, the online business being definitely younger, of course, and has managed to stay in the industry with flying colours.
The poker room meets all newly-registered players by a classy 200% match of their first deposit and many freeroll tokens. In fact, you may start playing in the freerolls even before depositing. The moment you open your free account with Ladbrokes, you get access to up to six €500 New Player Freerolls, taking place every Wednesday. Your first deposit will make you eligible for four €1,250 Weekly Freerolls every Monday. The New Player Freeroll may win you a seat at the Added Turbo Tournament, also designed for new players, this time featuring a buy-in of €1+€0.10.
But, of course, the Welcome Bonus is much more interesting and it can reach up to €1,000, while you may deposit a minimum of €10. The bonus is credited automatically and you don’t need Ladbrokes poker bonus code for that. It will be released in equal increments of 20% and all new customers will have 60 days to release the whole sum. For every $1 bonus money, you need to earn 32 poker player points. These points are given for all real-money games – whether cash, SNG, Single-Table or Multi-Table Tournaments.
For UK residents, depositing at least £10, instead of the standard £5, Ladbrokes has created yet another bonus, and all such depositors will receive £20 on top of their normal welcome bonus. This amount is credited in the form of 8 x €2.50+€0.25 tournament tickets, which will be valid for 14 days.
Poker Software for Free Download and Instant Play
The software is very easy to use, and as such it is a great fit for beginners. However, there are several advanced functions added as well, including automatic table sorting by tiling & cascading them. This is of great use among those who like to play at several tables, as it makes sorting tables an easy task. It’s also fully compatible with tracking software, such as PokerTracker and Hold’em Manager. What with the Anonymous Tables that fight the so-called ‘bumhunting’ and Blaze Poker, which is a fast-fold variant to change tables every time a player folds, this software is a very leader in innovation. The operators on MPN participate in the network championships, such as World Sit’n’Go Masters for which Ladbrokes launches a full schedule of satellite qualifiers.
Ladbrokes offer a wide selection of poker variants, both in cash games and tournaments, which also could be found at online poker room of Everest. You will be able to choose between Texas Hold’em, Omaha in Hi & Hi/Lo, 5 & 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Draw and Razz. In terms of tournament formats, among other popular ones, Ladbrokes Poker features Survivor tournaments, that are exclusively available for Microgaming Poker Network. In a Survivor Tournament, the game is divided in time-based eliminations levels. Your survival status is determined to Safe, Warning or Danger and you have very short time to take a piece of action. Such games usually last below 70 minutes and Ladbrokes Poker room has at least ten of them on a daily schedule.
Games start as low as $0.02/0.04 and are offered as high as $200/400, with the latter ones rarely running. However, if you are either a micro stakes or mid-stakes grinder, you will surely find enough tables to have some action at.
Ladbrokes Poker offers a tightly-packed tournament schedule. There are over €3 million per month to give away in guaranteed prizes. You can join SNGs, Single-Table Tournaments and Multi-Table Tournaments. The MTT guaranteed run at least every hour, and during peak hours they run every quarter of an hour. The guaranteed prizes in those tournament are indeed guaranteed, no matter how many player turn out. The buy-ins start from €1+€0.20 and reach €200+€15 for the €75,000 GTD Weekly Tournament, running every Sunday at 18:30 GMT. A lot of the tournaments offer Re-Buy and Add-On, and all are in the Hold’em variant. It is hardly likely that you would find so many cool tournaments anywhere.
Another Weekly GTD Tournament is the €15,000, which is also held on Sunday, this time at 16:00 GMT. There are daily qualifiers for the weekly guarantees and you may buy-in for as little as €5+€0.50. And, of course, we should not forget the €20,000 1-2-3 3-2-1 Jackpot tournaments, where you get the possibility to double your winnings, each tournament featuring a guaranteed prizepool of €1,000.
Most action unfolds at the Hold’em tables. At Ladbrokes players may choose between single and multi-table tournaments and Sit-n-Go’s. As part of the Microgaming Poker Network, Ladbrokes offers the amazing Survivor type of tournament, which as I explained above, is exclusive to this network. Of course, all structures including Turbo, Super Turbo and Double Up are also available here. You will easily find €1,000 – €3,000 tournaments with buy-ins starting as low as €3+€0.50.
Ladbrokes Poker Promotions
There are constant promotional offers at the operator.
- One of the most regular things is the monthly ‘poker races’ for which you need to opt in and which give you several chances to participate and make decent winnings. Such races usually focus around race points earning and there are five point races worth €5,000 each. Four of them are regular, and there is one for VIP players.
- A typical Microgaming promotion is the Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot. In it, players sit at any €0.10/0.20 or higher stakes Hold’em tables and need to opt-in. They have to also contribute 2 cents to the jackpot in every hand they play. To win a piece of the progressive jackpot, you don’t need to be involved in the hand that triggered it.
Ladbrokes rewards their loyal players and those who play high volume. This is done via the Poker Player Club, where levels are based on points acquisition at real-money Poker. You will earn 10 points for every $1 generated in rake or tournament fees. There are 4 levels offered in the programme:
- Bronze – earn between 0 and 499 points in a calendar month to join the level.
- Silver – earn between 500 and 2,999 points in a calendar month to take that status.
- Gold – earn between 3,000 and 9,999 points in a calendar month to get this status. Apart from the above benefits, you will also enjoy a higher total loyalty bonus as well as a 17.5% monthly cash back.
- VIP – earn more than 10,000 points in a calendar month and become a holder of this highly valued status. Free entries into all the exclusive tournaments running, as well as 20% cash back paid every month and a total 30% of poker bonus.
Benefits of these two levels include the €1,250 weekly freeroll, chance to cash in your poker points (10% loyalty bonus) as well as use them for buying into tournaments or in the Poker Shop.
As a VIP, you will also be eligible to attend some exclusive VIP Events – sports events, such as football or rugby matches, music concertsLadbrokes is a sponsor of many major sports events worldwide. As a VIP of theirs, you will be able to get exclusive seats and tickets to games.
In the event of any problems, whether account-related, technical or any kind of simple questions, you can seek help dropping the operator an email. There are especially dedicated departments of staff dealing with various issues. You may also call their phone line and get instant answers during business hours. Of course, you may reach them by the normal post service, though I sincerely doubt anyone would do so. As a long-established bookmaker, Ladbrokes has an almost perfectly-developed help section and nearly all potential issues and questions will find clarification there. I would recommend using that first, because you may find out a lot without too much effort. If you still feel you need to talk to someone, the next thing I would recommend is using the phone. The staff there are really well-informed and well-intended and they will definitely help you out very quickly and efficiently..
As a huge company, Ladbrokes offers a wide variety of banking methods that can be used to both, funding and withdrawing money between your account.
- Credit/Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo
- Cash – deposit funds at Ladbrokes store across the UK
- E-Wallets – PayPal, Skrill, Click&Buy, Neteller
- PrePaid Cards – Ukash
- Other – Western Union, Bank Transfer, Bank Wire
Deposits are processed instantly while cash-outs are processed within 72 hours. There are some more details below..
Ladbrokes Promotions and Payment Methods
..Apart from the nice welcome package all new players and first depositors at Ladbrokes can claim in the form of first-deposit bonus and tokens for several great freerolls, the operator launches ample promotions and both new players and experts are to be kept amused.
One of the nice promos offered across the entire MPN is the Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot. I went some way to describe it in the above tab, yet here is a little more on it. This promotion will be valid for ALL players who opt-in, play at the given stake and contribute 2c from each hand of theirs to the jackpot, even if they are not involved in the hand triggering the jackpot, and even if they don’t play at all right at that moment. They payout is as follows: 40% of the jackpot go to the losing hand that triggered it, 20% go to the winning hand, 10% is distributed between the players on the table and 10% is distributed between all players at the same stakes. The remaining 20% will be the making of the next jackpot. And now about the hand that is needed to trigger the jackpot. It must be a hand consisting of four of a kind or better and it should be beaten by a stronger one. That is how this will be a ‘bad beat’, yet all parties concerned and contributing will benefit from it.
Regarding the ways to deposit and withdraw, the operator accepts all the usual methods and here I have included a short description of their minimum accepted deposits and other conditions as have been announced.
- Credit and Debit Cards – the minimum processed amount through those methods is £5 and there are no fees charged. The processing may take up to 5 days for withdrawals, while depositing is instant.
- E-Wallets – the minimum amount you may process using one of those is £10, the service is free in both directions, but while deposits are instant, withdrawals take at least 6 hours to process.
- Money Transfer – Western Union or Bank Transfer. You may process at least £10, and usually fees apply, depending on the amount and the service provider. The fees are incurred by the financial institutions, and not by the poker room. Transactions may take up to 5 days.
- You may also deposit in cash in any of the land-based betting shops, the minimum amount is £1 for deposit and £5 for withdrawal. You will simply need you Customer ID and the staff in any shop will be happy to assist you.
You must keep in consideration that although your funds will be immediately available to play with them, the transaction will appear in your bank account in a few days.