- 100% up to $2500
- Bonus code:
- Game Choice:At RedKings you will find the most popular and favourite poker games plus several uncommon ones. You will have the chance to play Strobe Poker, which is the fast-fold variant offered here. You will also find 5 Card Draw. Of course, Hold’em, Omaha and Omaha H/L are the most frequently-played one. There is also 7 Card Stud H/L.RedKings Poker Games
- Bonuses:Your first deposit will be met by a 100% match up to $2,500 and every now and then there is a bonus offer that will reward you with a free ticket for some exclusive New Depositors Freeroll where you may easily practice with other newbies. There are six different types of start-up bonuses, in fact – 3 increment and 3 fixed ones, all needing a specific bonus code.RedKings Poker Bonus
- Support:RedKings customer support is offered by several means. All players with certain issues will be able to look for assistance through telephone and email, where there are a couple of email addresses especially dedicated to specific queries. The website has an excellent F.A.Q part with many topics and helpful responses.RedKings Poker Support
RedKings Poker Review & Welcome Bonuses
RedKings Poker is one of the largest skins on the Ongame Network. They cemented their position even more steadily after they acquired Hollywood Poker, including their player pool. Red Kings stands out from the crowd by offering tailored and rewarding bonuses as well as a wide range of promotions.
All players who decide to make their first deposit will have a choice between six bonuses. Three of them are incremental and are offered in exchange for earned player points:
– Bonus Code: KINGS1000 while depositing will give you $100 per 900 player points that are to be earned within 40 days of triggering the bonus.
– Bonus Code: DIAMONDS500 at deposit will reward you $50 per each 500 player points you manage to collect within 55 days after depositing. The maximum bonus you may receive under that promotion is $500.
– Bonus Code: HEARTS250 is the one to use to opt-in for $10 per 120 player points, up to a maximum of $250.
The other three first-deposit bonuses at RedKings Poker constitute fixed amounts and depend on the deposit you make. Here is a short list:
– 100% up to $2,500: To get this bonus, make sure you use our special link and KINGSIZE2500 as a code for deposit.
– 100% up to $2,000: Following the link and filling-in KINGSIZE2000 will land you on that offer.
– 100% up to $1,250: This bonus will be yours after clicking the link and entering KINGSIZE1250 during deposit.
Poker Software – Download and Instant Play
- Software Information
- Red Kings Poker
- Size:512 MB
RedKings operates under software powered by Ongame, which stands out with functionality and compatibility. You’ll be able to play from Windows as well as Mac and Linux powered computers. There are browser play and downloadable versions. When the software was just introduced, as Poker5, it wasn’t all that well-received due to the fact it had several bugs and was using a large amount of the computers’ resources. Now most of these have been taken care of and players can enjoy a great gaming experience without a hassle. Here are some notable things of it:
- Software is offered in 17 languages, so we may say it is a truly international room;
- Multi-tabling: customers may at 16 tables simultaneously;
- ‘One-Click’ real-time hand history: that is a great feature for multi-tabling;
- Four-coloured pack of cards: you will easily distinguish your Spades from your Clubs;
- Blue layout: considered by some a pro, by others a con. Quite remarkable because in stark contrast with the Red of the room name.
Among the latest additions and innovations is the RedKings Mobile Poker. If you own a portable device working in either iOS or Android, you will be able to play on the move. Under the Mobile Poker tab on the website players can scan the QR code and get the poker client on their devices. With iPones and iPads the software is installed directly to the device via the mobile portal of the operator.
You should note that the iOS application is available to certain countries only. Android users can follow the instruction to download to their PC and then transfer via Bluetooth, memory card or cable. To learn more about another great poker room powered by a proprietary software, supporting all those features as well as many others, check our 888 poker review.
RedKings Poker goes a long way in bonus codes. They offer many, frequently and different. You need the correct code to get to the offer you have chosen. First-deposit bonuses only are as many as 6, all featuring individual promo codes.
Many promos also go with codes and you need to make sure that you fill it in. Always check the details provided in your individual offers. The good news with RedKings is that offers there are abundant and every taste will find a good fit.
Games Selection – Cash Games
Games – Tournaments
RedKings Poker is home to some of the largest prize pool tournaments online. The daily schedule consists of several guaranteed tournaments with between $200 and $3,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs. These are some of the notable ones in their daily schedule:
- Sapphire – it runs several times a day and the entry varies between $20+2 and $100+8. The guaranteed prize pool is from $1,000 to $3,000;
- Amethyst – between $5+0.5 and $20+2 entry fee with at least $1,500 Guaranteed;
- Emerald – the guaranteed pool is between $500 and $800, for $10+1 to $50+4 entry fee;
- Night Rehab – 21:20 ET: $3,000 GTD for $10+1 buy-in;
- Two GTD at midnight: Stingray, featuring $1,000 GTD for $2+0.25; and Nightcap, where the guaranteed prize pool is $600 and the buy-in is $10
- Beaches of Rio – running at 01:00 ET, buy-in $5+0.5 with $1,500 GTD;
- Midnight Oil – running at 01:30 ET, buy-in: $20+2 and guaranteed prize pool of $750
- Lunchbox – every day at 13:00 ET, where for a buy-in of $5+0.5 you may win a portion of $200.
There also are weekly specials – tournaments that run once a week and offer some significant amount of money to be won. One such is the Sunday’s ChampionChip – for which you can qualify during the week, with $75,000 Guaranteed and cool prizes for several players. You can also play in a $100k GTD NLHE for a buy-in of $1000. We simply must say there are numerous freerolls, running virtually every couple of hours. Among them are several prominent to which players get invited once they collect a given number of points. There arefour so-called Shuffle-up Freerolls and the easiest to enter runs every Sunday. The $500 Shuffle-up Freeroll runs on the last Sunday of each month and needs 500 player points over the last 6 months. Details will be found under the Freeroll tab of the website.
SNG Tournaments Offered
As a part of the Ongame Network, RedKings Poker keeps their tables busy at all tables. There are usually several hundreds players online, with the hottest hours being evenings of the GMT timezone. Nonetheless, you won’t have any trouble finding tables for your desired games, as long as you are not playing the highest stakes online. Micro to small stakes players will have a handful of tables available at all times but for higher stakes players we recommend to check in details our Titan poker review and to see whether this poker room could match their requirements.
RedKings launches different promos and they change regularly. There are some recurrent principles around which offer revolve:
- Seasonal promotions: these change either every month or reflect typical holidays. A good example is the ChampionChip where you get poker chips, which you may use any way you like. Another illustration would be the Mobile Challenge. With it, you are supposed to collect points playing on your mobile.
- Live Events: RedKings Poker runs satellites where you may qualify for selected live events.
- The Red Kings Bonuses: Red Kings are popular in this room and anyone who is dealt pocket red kings will receive a bonus; the same for anyone holding red kings who gets beaten.
- Points Races – usually with a daily format. The top 100 players win prizes and may climb VIP levels, too.
Red Kings VIP programme is a comprehensive system used to reward loyal players. It works in a fashion that benefits those who rake more with higher value, but also rewards anyone who plays poker for real money.
There are four monthly VIP levels offered – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. They feature different players’ points requirements that need be earned on a monthly basis. There are also three yearly VIP levels – Platinum Elite, Diamond Elite and Royal VIP.
The latter ones require you to earn a fixed amount of player points in a calendar year. The points can be spent at the RedKings VIP Store for exclusive merchandise, bonuses or electronic gadgets..
If you have any questions about RedKings Poker Room, you can contact their representatives over email or by calling some of their international phone numbers. The FAQ section was also designed in favour of players, so they could find answers of the most common questions there.
Even though the customer support is available at all times, it would highly benefit from a live chat service as well as native agents for some of the largest markets. Nonetheless, our experience with RedKings customer support has been positive..
Having a reasonable variety of methods to use for funding and withdrawing funds is of the utmost importance, when it comes to online poker. If you play at RedKings Poker, you can use the following:
- Credit & Debit Cards – VISA, MasterCard
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney
- PrePaid Cards – Click2Pay, ClickandBuy
These are just some of the methods offered, but you shouldn’t really look any further as E-Wallet providers such as Skrill are totally the best method to use..
RedKings Payment Options
- Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard. Debit cards are increasingly popular around the world. Any country using banking system has them, which means practically every country. The advantage of debit before credit cards is that instead of you paying an interest rate for using the funds from the card, you get paid interest for keeping your money in your account. In short, this is a plastic card you get along with your payment bank account. Normally, you deposit money in your account and use that to pay around. You can use that method for deposits and withdrawals alike.
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard. Unlike debit cards, these constitute a kind of loan that you take temporarily from your bank. You still have an account and you are supposed to deposit money in it. Unlike debit cards, though, you may accomplish that deposit after you have spent the money. Convenient and not too expensive, however, you will owe some interest fee for using the funds.
- E-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney. This method is connected to using a bank account, but not only and not necessarily. You may order your money withdrawn by cheque, too. In general, the name speaks for itself. You have a wallet, where you put money and from where you take money. This wallet is online, which makes it ‘electronic’. As long as you have funds there, you may make deposits. The various services may charge some operational fees, but those will vary, depending on the amount processed and the provider.
- Pre-paid cards/vouchers: debit and credit cards. The main difference is that you don’t need to work with a bank. You simply preload your card with money and use it whenever you need to.
One important thing to keep in mind is that RedKings will not charge any fee for either deposit or withdrawal, but your payment processing provider may do so. It is advisable to check beforehand. Another such thing is that deposits will be effective immediately although they may appear in your account statement some time later. And last, but not least, you need to give withdrawal some couple of days before the funds reach you. For payouts, RedKings normally uses the same method as has been used for deposits.
RedKings Poker is a great choice, whether you are a new, unexperienced player or a professional earning your living playing your favourite game. Trafficked tables that are some of the softest in the industry as well as generous treatment are just two things that describe this poker site. If you have decided to play on RedKings, make sure to use our exclusive bonus up to $2,500, when you make your first deposit. Remember to use the bonus codes and to follow the website to their frequent updates of promotions. Don’t miss out on the action.