- 250% up to $2000
- Bonus code:
- Game Choice:All the favourite poker games are available on Winner poker site. It is true that most people prefer Texas Hold’em and Omaha, so those variants are readily-offered on the site. Omaha can be played as Omaha Hi and Omaha H/L, and there are also Seven and Five Card Stud games. The website features Speed Poker, too, which is increasingly popular.Winner Poker Games
- Bonuses:Winner Poker offers a huge welcome bonus package. Although there is no free starting gift, your first deposit will earn you 250% up to $2,000. You will also get entry to New Players freerolls and other special events. The daily and weekly tournaments can be a source of great cash and bonus prizes, as well as player points to later exchange for more gifts.Winner Poker Bonus
- Support:Winner Poker offers excellent support for its customers through a lot of channels. You may talk to an agent on the free telephone lines or get in touch directly via the live chat function. Email-queries are taken care of ASAP and there is a FAQ Section with detailed information.Winner Poker Support
Winner Poker Review – Welcome Bonus Package
Winner Poker is under Winner.com, a brand operated by Redfinger Trading Limited. This poker room has been growing without stop and is increasingly popular. They are operating on software developed by PlayTech and are part of the iPoker Network. As that is the largest network in the industry, players have lots of benefits – from really busy tables throughout the day to amazingly generous bonuses and unrivalled support. You may also check Winner casino offers if you’re interested not only in poker!
All newly-registered players are in for a massive treat here. First of all, it should be mentioned that the operator doesn’t offer a no deposit bonus in form of cash or tournament tokens. Still, they invite all new players to their $25 Daily Freerolls for 90 days after registration. You are entitled to one freeroll a day. That is a lot of practice and a period which is long enough to help you build a good bankroll.
When new players make their first deposit, they all get the Winner poker welcome bonus is 250% on the deposited sum and can be up to $2,000. The bonus money will be released in $5 increments and customers need to make 425 WH poker points for each $1 bonus money. The points are not hard to earn, as you get some all the time you play for real money. The bonus will be valid for 30 days, in which players need to claim the amount.
That is not the only thing you get after depositing at Winner. Apart from the bonus and the $25 Daily Freerolls, you will get entry to the $250 Weekly Freeroll as well. That runs every week and is open to all players who have made a deposit over the seven days prior to the tournament.
Poker Software – Download and Features
- Software Information
- Winner Poker
- Size:512 MB
As it was already mentioned, Winner is powered by the award-winning PlayTech software and offers clean, easy-to-use poker software to their customers. Along with being extremely user-friendly, the software is also very functional and will please even those with sky-high standards. Some of the main functions include:
- Automatic table sorting – cascade or tile tables with a single click of a button.
- Mini view – when you are playing several tables, you don’t need to see avatars and all that stuff. You may choose a mini view and that will make multi-tabling so much easier.
- Notes & Colour coding – code your opponents green, red or just about any other colour as well as write some notes down. Notes are especially useful to check next time you meet the same competitor. Of course, what you put down there is private and visible to you only.
- Compatible with tracking software – set up Hold’em Manager or PokerTracker in just a couple of seconds! It’s exactly that simple.
- Four-colour decks – this is especially helpful. You will never again mistake your Spades for your Clubs, or your Hearts for your Diamonds.
The only drawback in the software we were able to find was in regards to operating system compatibility. You won’t be able to play at Winner Poker, if you are using Macintosh- or Linux-powered devices. The client is available in a downloadable version only, meaning you won’t have a chance to play directly from your browser. Other than that, this software is definitely an A in our book. Moreover, it is not to be ignored that iPoker software gives access to a rich array of network-wide promotions. That is, in fact, the greatest advantage of the platform.
One very important detail with regard to getting your welcome bonus package from Winner is the use of our special bonus code. During registration you have to enter Winner poker bonus code: HOTWIN and that will make sure you land on the correct promotion that has been designed especially for our readers.
Game Selection – Cash Games
As a part of the largest online poker network, Winner Poker offers a wide variety of game types to choose from. You’ll be able to choose from the following types – Texas Hold’em, Omaha & Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 5 Card Stud and Speed Poker.
Speed Hold’em is not really a different poker game type. It is an innovative variation that was introduced relatively recently and one that offers a chance to play more hands than ever before. You sit down the same way as you do at a normal table and get a hand dealt. However, the moment you fold, you are instantly reseated at a new table and a new hand starts. With Speed poker players actually join a stakes pool, and not a specific table.
Winner offers traffic-filled cash games throughout the day. Most popular and played games are No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha in ShortHanded and Heads-up variations. However, games also run in Stud variations, with a couple of tables around the clock dedicated to them. The variety of limits is also wide and games start as low as $0.01/0.02 with highest stakes being $200/400. Most of the action can be found across micro to mid stakes, up to $5/10. There are a handful of tables running at higher stakes, but if you are looking to multi-table them, you likely will have to find one more site to keep yourself busy, as they are not so many.
When it comes to the number of players, there are around 5,000 active cash games players during peak hours, which occur between 18:00 and 24:00 GMT, yet Pokerstars poker room could certainly beat these numbers.
Game Selection – Tournaments
Winner Poker features a busy tournament schedule with more than a dozen guaranteed prize pool tournaments running throughout the day. Entry fees vary between $1 and $500 for higher-end tournaments. Regardless of what games you are looking to play, there will be something on the offer.
Find an overview of the most notable daily and weekly tournaments at Winner Poker below.
- $40,000 Guaranteed High Roller – runs every Monday at 20:45 GMT, buy-in for $530
- $50,000 Guaranteed Super Tuesday – runs every Tuesday at 19:45 GMT, buy-in for $109.
- $25,000 Guaranteed R/A – runs every Wednesday at 20:30 GMT, buy-in for $33
- $50,000 Guaranteed Friday R/A – runs every friday at 19:00 GMT, buy-in for $109
- $30,000 Guaranteed Freezout – runs every Saturday at 18:30 GMT, buy-in for $109
- $200,000 Sunday Special – runs every Sunday at 17:00 GMT, buy-in for $215 or qualify via a bunch of satellites.
Winner also takes part in the well-known iPOPS tournament series every year. You’ll be able to play for a guaranteed prize pool of over a million dollars, which will be awarded across a handful of Hold’em and Omaha tournaments.
When it comes to SNG tournaments, Winner poker offers a wide variety of types within to choose – Double Up SNG’s, Jackpot SNG’s, Steps, Regular SNG’s with structures of Turbo, SuperTurbo and Standard and Deepstack SNG’s.
Again, most traffic can be found at No Limit Hold’em tournaments, with Pot Limit Omaha ones featuring reasonable figures, as well. Other than that, action at games like Stud is pretty much non-existent. A great thing about these tournaments at Winner is the diversification regarding game stakes. While micro to mid stakes get the most traffic, high stakes SNG games are far from forgotten. You will find tournaments running up to $5,000, mostly in super turbo variation.
Winner features busy tables throughout the day and thousands of active players online during peak hours. If you are looking for some tournament or cash games action, this is a great place to play at or as an alternative you can try William Hill poker room which also has a lot to offer.
As Winner is a brand offering several betting operations, their players are invited to benefit from that diversity. The online room frequently runs combined offers with their sports betting or casino department. Here are some of the notable ones:
- Sports tournaments – FREE $10 – take part in a weekly tournament named after a big game, finish In The Money and grab $10 Free.
- Casino Games $500 Freeroll – this is where you use your poker account to play casino games. Wagering there will give you entry to the special $500 Freeroll.
- Top Hand of the Day – that promotion does exactly as it says. The best hand of the day gets $100.
On top of the regular promotions, players can also take advantage of the VIP programme. Everyone is eligible and you will automatically be a part of the club, once you start to play poker for real money. Of course, depending on how much you play, you’ll be rewarded appropriately – the more you play, the higher rewards will be awarded. There are 9 VIP levels in total, each with its own requirements and rewards.
- Amateur – once you join & make a deposit at Winner, you automatically acquire this status.
- Rookie – earn 50 points in a calendar month and become a holder of this status.
- Intermediate – earn 188 points in a calendar month to get this status.
- Semi-Pro – earn 625 points per calendar month and join others with this status.
- Pro – earn 1,875 points in a calendar month and become a holder of this status.
- MVP – you need 5,000 points in a calendar month to get it.
- Star – earn 12,500 points in a calendar month and become a holder of this status.
- Superstar – earn 32,250 points in a calendar month and become a holder of this status.
- Hall Of Fame – highest status achievable, earn 62,500 points in a calendar month to become a holder of it.
Just to remind you, points are awarded at a rate of 12.5 per every $1 paid in rake or tournament fees.
VIP Points earned can be used to purchase cash rewards as well as tournament tokens. Purchase as little as $5 in rewards or as much as $120,000!.
In case any issues occur, there are quite a few ways to get in touch with an agent from the poker room. Try to call them using UK, Canadian or International phone lines or contact general support as well as finance, document or SEO departments by email. We would advise, though, that you start with the FAQ section, if your question is of basic nature..
Having a wide variety of methods to fund and withdraw money is of first importance, especially in an industry like online poker one. Winner Poker offers a handful of the most popular methods & you’ll be able to choose between the following ones:
- Credit & Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Laser, Diners Club
- E – Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, Click2Pay, EcoCard, WebMoney
- PrePaid Cards – PaySafeCard, UKASH, Swiff
- Other – direct bank transfer, local bank transfer
These are just the most popular ones out of a list of more than 40 methods that are offered by Winner..
Of course, in order to start benefiting from an online gambling site, you need to be able to deposit first. Above are the main methods to do that, yet here I would like to point out some peculiarities that are to be considered.
While debit and credit cards are undoubtedly the most popular means of payments, you still need to keep in mind that some banks and authorities will object to your attempt to deposit with a gambling site. To avoid disappointment and delay, therefore, I would recommend you check that in advance and promptly choose some other way.
Using UKash or Skrill will earn you 15% on your deposited sum. Other methods, such as Neteller, PaySafeCard, EntroPay or InstaDebit, to mention just a few, will bring 10% bonus. Another advantage with this room is that they accept deposits by some methods that are peculiar for certain territories, so as to add some convenience to customers.
As far as withdrawals go, methods are more limited. Still, you will not find the room at fault, as the most often-used are present. Withdrawals also take longer time than deposits, with credit cards and EntroPay options taking up to 7 working days. As far as the operator goes, transactions to and from them are free. Still, remember that most payment service providers do charge fees for their service.
Multicurrency options is another great feature of Winner poker. Although the main operating currency on the site is USD, a lot of additional currencies are also available. Upon registration of their accounts customers may choose not only between the three most popular currencies – USD, Euro and GBP, but they may select AUD, CAD, ZAR, SEK, DKK and NOK again for their convenience. All the services of the room have been adjusted to service those currencies as well.
As this Winner poker review has probably demonstrated, this is a room that quickly gained great popularity across all types of players – from beginners to experienced professionals, and from those who play at the lowest stakes to real high rollers. This poker room stands out by its exceptional treatment of customers and the generous rewards it gives. Players are able to benefit from the regular promotions running every month, from the great community and the variety offered.